Start typing and press Enter to search
Features and benefits:
• Small diameter tube provides maximum access to the operative field.
• Length and cuff diameter comparable to a standard tube with 8 mm internal diameter.
• Special high volume, low pressure cuff to give maximum tracheal wall protection. • Murphy eye incorporated as an additional safety feature.
• Suitable for both oral and nasal intubation.
• Tip-to-tip x-ray line allows for safe positioning control.
•The microlaryngeal tracheal tube is not suitable for laser surgery.